Why Cybersecurity Awareness Matters To You
- 95% of cybersecurity breaches occur due to human error.
- A cyberattack happens every 39 seconds.
- Phishing attacks are surging.
- 67% of Americans have never checked to see if they were affected by a security breach.
- Protect yourself, family and friends against cyberattacks.
- Boost customer trust and online reputation.
- Spot some of the frighteningly simple and more advanced methods used by hackers to gain your credentials which are capable of fooling even the most skilled Cybersecurity expert.
- Learn how exactly cyber criminals gain access to your private and confidential information.
Cybersecurity Awareness Training
During our free training courses, you’ll learn about a multitude of technological security topics, by examining real-world cases and dissecting how exactly cyber criminals gain access to your private and confidential information. While hackers use frighteningly simple methods to gain your credentials, we’ll also demonstrate some of the more advanced tactics that are implemented, some of which are capable of fooling even the most skilled Cybersecurity expert.
Ask Us Anything
At Inturity, you can directly interact with our expert developers and Cybersecurity veterans, regardless of your skill level. Using our forum, you can share your ideas with the community, learn from the best or browse through the various topics. These simple and free to use services can be used by anyone, regardless of your level of expertise. Get involved! Protect your digital assets and maintain your online reputation.
Our blogs contain a treasure trove of the most current and up-to-date threats that pose a risk to you. Ranging from traditional malware attacks, to extremely advanced social engineering tactics, you will learn valuable skills that can be transferred to any part of your life. We showcase the many attack vectors that are out there, and what tools are at your disposal to better protect your online identity.
As 95% of all data breaches occur due to human error, the human element is often seen as the weakest link in the chain. Because hackers will target anyone who has an online presence, making only a few changes to your technological habits could protect the ones you care about the most. Encourage your friends and family to complete our free training courses, so we can strengthen the cybersecurity chain together and remove the human risk.
Our latest articles section covers the hottest Cybersecurity topics. Keep up-to-date by reading our blogs, this allows you to learn about new tools, threats and digital developments that are impacting the world of Cybersecurity.